Laguna Beach is my favorite beach in California. It would be appropriate to do my first blog post about these “secret pools” because many have asked where they are. These pictures are from one of my last visits. Here are my tips on getting there:
- It is safest to go when the tides are low. Check the tide chart in Laguna Beach through this (link)
- It is located at Thousand Steps Beach: 31972 Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Walk all the way toward the left, go through the cave and over the rocks
- Wear flip flops/clothes on the way because the rocks are sharp
- Lifeguards are on duty all summer and will tell you to not go, so I try to go at an earlier time in the morning or not during the summer time
Hopefully this helps get you to the “secret pools”!
Bikini: Plumeria Swimwear (Here)