Day at Spa Gregorie’s

One of my best friends and I had received gift cards to Spa Gregorie’s. We scheduled appointments at the same time to experience a spa day together. The staff gave us a warm welcome as soon as we entered. We were given an informative presentation and walk through the entire place. They let you come in advance to use their showers, sauna, spa, etc. The interior is beautiful and it smells just as good as it looks inside.

spa

spa2

I chose their microdermabrasion service for my face. This treatment uses a minimally abrasive instrument to:

• Improve black heads
  • Exfoliate skin
  • Reduce appearance of aging (Wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines)
  • Eliminate enlarged pores
  • Treat acne and scars
  • Thicken collagen (Protein in skin for tautness and smoothness)

I tear up every time, but the results from microdermabrasion are amazing. I have already noticed positive results with far less breakouts, smaller pores, and smooth skin. Schedule your own spa day in Southern California at Spa Gregorie’s (Here)!

spa3spa4

In between my various special treatments, I alternate every week with the Rice Mask and Egg White Pore Mask from SKINFOOD (Here).

spa5

Make sure to take time to relax your body and mind whenever possible for a healthier, and positive lifestyle!

xo, Abby

Advertisements

16 Comments

1. June 27, 2017 / 9:42 pm

I’ve never been to a spa, but I would love to go. I recently had to go to a plastic surgeon to have a cyst removed, and I saw that they do microdermabrasion there. I might have to look into it.

• whereabbygoes
      June 27, 2017 / 9:43 pm

Yes it leaves your skin so smooth! ☺️

2. June 26, 2017 / 3:41 pm

I have not gone for microdermabrasion yet though I keep reading about it. Is it painful at all?

• June 26, 2017 / 3:44 pm

I think it’s not the most comfortable procedure, but most microdermabrasion machines have settings to adjust the strength. If it’s too strong it’ll feel like it’s cutting you. When it is just right, it feels like a suctioning sensation!

• June 26, 2017 / 3:55 pm

The day I want to try it out I will have to make sure that I do not go through an all-cut-up experience! Thanks for the info though xx

3. June 26, 2017 / 11:58 am

If it weren’t so expensive to visit a spa, I’d make it a monthly ritual. I do love getting massages though. Looks like such a pretty place. Seems like you really enjoyed yourself!

4. June 26, 2017 / 10:14 am

Looks luxurious (: glad you ladies enjoyed! I use the microdermabrasion by Derma-E and I loooooove the results, so I totally know what you mean

• June 26, 2017 / 10:28 am

Thank you 💘 I wish I knew about microdermabrasion sooner. It’s so great isn’t it? That is the second time I’m hearing about Derma-E I’ll have to get my hands on it one day.

• June 26, 2017 / 10:32 am

It’s really great! My skin feels so soft after its unreal haha

5. June 26, 2017 / 7:36 am

never been to a spa in my life i’m super jel! x

• June 25, 2017 / 9:08 pm

Yes it would have been complete with you also being there! 💗

6. June 25, 2017 / 7:34 pm

Ahh what a cute spa! I really need to splurge and do a spa day asap. I have a microdermabrasian scrub from Derma E and it’s so painful but sooo great. I only imagine how great the professional treatment must be.

• June 25, 2017 / 7:43 pm

Yes I tear up so much 😭 It’s nice they can adjust the machine’s strength. I’ll remember that brand you have if I ever need to switch my mask/scrub brand!